About Employment Advisory Service
The BCA has appointed the Workplace Law team at Lane Neave Lawyers to provide a range of services to BCA members as part of the BCA membership benefits. This means BCA members can gain specialist legal advice at no additional cost under BCA's retainer with Lane Neave Lawyers*.
The Workplace Law team at Lane Neave Lawyers will provide specialist legal advice to BCA member in the following areas:
- employment law;
- health and safety law;
- ACC law; and
- immigration law
The Workplace Law team at Lane Neave Lawyers will provide legal services from specialist lawyers and consultants including:
- answering telephone and email enquiries;
- drafting and reviewing correspondence and documents; and
- the provision of specialist legal advice.
The Workplace Law team at Lane Neave Lawyers will also provide a number of value-added services to members, including:
- annual training and updated specialist legal workshops
- access for members to documents and opinions of interest through an intranet based system
- monthly newsletters with recent articles
- access to twitter updates.
The Workplace Law team at Lane Neave Lawyers will deal with all employment, health and safety, ACC and immigration legal advice up to the stage:
The employment relations component of the Workplace Law team at Lane Neave Lawyers comprises of:
The Workplace Law team at Lane Neave Lawyers have offices in Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown and are readily available to be contacted through a specialist 0800 number, direct dial, cell phone or email and are available after hours and during weekends where necessary.
* Where members face more complex employment or immigration law matters, the Workplace Law team at Lane Neave Lawyers can represent them outside the BCA retainer with Lane Neave Lawyers. An appropriate fee will be agreed between Lane Neave Lawyers and BCA members on a case by case basis.
Call 0800 Neave1 (0800 632 831)